Use of ‘cookies’
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. For more information on how to switch off cookies on your computer, visit our full cookies policy. Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
Main Cookies used on our site
These are Google Maps third party cookies, which are unique identifiers to allow traffic analysis to Google Maps.
Main Cookies used on our site
We may use your information to contact you regarding queries raised in the contact form.
Progress an order you have submitted and send you information directly related to this.
Process a donation that you have made.
Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us.
Deal with entries into a competition.
Seek your views or comments on the services we provide.
Notify you of changes to our services.
Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you.
These may include information about campaigns, appeals, other fundraising activities, promotions of our associated companies goods and services.
Process a grant or job application.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
The below cookies are used by YourWebShop.
- .AspNet.ApplicationCookie: An authentication cookies used for logging in and out.
- __RequestVerificationToken: ASP.NET anti forgery token (prevent CSRF attack). It guarantees that the poster is the one who gets the form.
- .ASPXANONYMOUS: A cookie used by ASP.Net to track anonymous user sessions
- MachineKey: Configures algorithms and keys to use for encryption, decryption, and validation of forms-authentication data and view-state data, and for out-of-process session state identification.
- CustomerSessionGUID – Used to see if customer has existing session. Stores customer ID, last accessed date and if the customers session is expired or now.
- SERVERID – Identifies which web server the user is using. Used for sticky sessions on load balancer.
- CONSENT: Google's user cookie consent
- NID: The NID cookie contains a unique ID Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (e.g. English), how many search results you wish to have shown per page (e.g. 10 or 20), and whether or not you wish to have Google’s SafeSearch filter turned on.
- CartId: A guid used to represent Cart Id
- Email: Customer email, for remembering user's choice "Remember Me" at login screen.
- RememberMe: Cokie value (true/false) to remember user's selection for "Remember Me".
- NewRelic - Used to track site performance
- _gid: Google analytics used to dustinguish users.
- _ga – Numerous google analytics features.
- net - Used for advertising (google)